Program Memupuk Kasih
Saturday, 12 Jan 2019
9:00am – 12:00am
A personalized orientation session with a facilitator who will walk you and your partner through your individual marriage needs and goals.
Objectives of the full day workshop are as follows:
- Helping you gain insights into the dynamics of establishing a new stepfamily. Building your confidence in embarking on a new journey of developing a strong and healthy remarriage/stepfamily.
- Understanding the needs and expectations of yourself, your new partner, and your children in this remarriage/stepfamily.
- Tips to strengthen the relationship between spouses, and the relationship between parents/stepparent with children.
- You are encouraged to register for Program Memupuk Kasih at least 3 months before the date of your marriage.
- A certificate of participation will be given only after the completion of both an orientation session and workshop.
Workshop Dates (Jan to Dec 2020)
|For Local Singaporean couples
|For International Couples
(Singaporeans marring Foreigners, and/or applying for LTVP)
|15 February 2020 (English)||19 February 2020|
|14 March 2020 (Malay)||18 March 2020|
|18 April 2020 (English)||15 April 2020|
|20 June 2020 (Malay)||17 June 2020|
|18 July 2020 (Malay)||22 July 2020|
|15 August 2020 (English)||19 August 2020|
|12 September 2020 (Malay)||23 September 2020|
|17 October 2020 (Malay)||21 October 2020|
|21 November 2020 (English)||18 November 2020|
|19 December 2020 (Malay)||23 December 2020|
- From November 2019 onwards, programme fees are fully funded by the Ministry of Social & Family Development. Participants are NOT REQUIRED to make any payment henceforth.
- There are no workshops offered during the month of May 2020 due to Ramadan.
- An officer will be in touch with you within 5 working days upon registration for confirmation of details. Thank you.
Blk 549 Woodlands Dr 44, #01-86,
Singapore, Singapore, 730549