The Teacher will be responsible for planning and implementing a developmentally appropriate program and practices to teach the children. They must ensure the development and safety of the children is in accordance with ECDA. The Teacher will be respectful of children and parents, and ensure that equipment and facilities are clean, safe and well-maintained. Failure to provide adequate services may place children at risk.
Management, Administration and Leadership
Learning Environments and Curriculum
Family and Community Engagement
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Our Association offers excellent professional development opportunities for all employees.
In addition to employee-centric learning and development programmes, we also offer good career growth opportunities and a wide range of benefits, including :
Teacher vacancies are available in centres across Singapore. Successful candidates will receive a joining bonus.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
The main responsibility is to ensure the leadership, management and delivery of quality child care centre curriculum and the daily operations, financial, human resource and management of the centre are carried out effectively.
Financial & Facilities Management
• Accountable for the financial accounting and budgetary control of a centre’s funds and the management and maintenance of centre facilities for safe and optimal utilization
Regulations, Policies and Quality Standards
• Addresses the regulatory compliance to national frameworks accreditation and licensing standards, centre policies, programmes and curriculum to provide services that meet or exceed standards of practice for children and families
Organisational Management and Continuous Programme Improvement
• Encompasses the knowledge, organizational skills and leadership qualities to develop and implement policies and programmes of high quality and standards.
Human Resource Management
• Responsible in addressing the principles of organizational culture and management procedures in ensuring a high level of staff quality and opportunities for professional development.
Personal and Professional interactions
• Ensuring effective and open communication channels for the exchange of information, ideas and sharing to build strong professional relationships and uphold ethical, professional practice.
Leadership, Team Building and Professional Development
• Encompasses the commitment to the overall vision of high quality care and education services through modeling and leading professional development, cultivating and motivating self and others to work collaboratively in teams and across disciplines and interest’s groups to
form communities of practice.
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.